Tribute is a slightly hazy, dark orange colored IPA of the double variety with two fingers of fluffy white head. The aroma is complex, mixing fruity hops with a maltiness reminiscent of french toast. The flavor starts out very hop-forward with citrus and resinous pine. Quite juicy as you might expect from this region. Then it transitions to a dry, yet sweet bready maltiness in the aftertaste with touches of caramel and maple syrup. A good dose of DIPA bitterness permeates the whole experience, but this one flies under the radar at 8.1%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 26 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity