Tribute is a slightly hazy, dark orange colored IPA of the double variety with two fingers of fluffy white head. The aroma is complex, mixing fruity hops with a maltiness reminiscent of french toast. The flavor starts out very hop-forward with citrus and resinous pine. Quite juicy as you might expect from this region. Then it transitions to a dry, yet sweet bready maltiness in the aftertaste with touches of caramel and maple syrup. A good dose of DIPA bitterness permeates the whole experience, but this one flies under the radar at 8.1%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 46 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity