Triple Berry Shake
Dark reddish purple color with one finger of pink, soapy head. Huge aroma of dark berries and vanilla. Made with black currant, boysenberry, and marionberry, and all these berries are front and center on the taste. But on the back end, we get a ton of vanilla as well. Mouthfeel is creamy and delicate, a bit like a fruit smoothie, with low carbonation and a full body. The 10% ABV surprised us at first, but halfway through the can, it makes sense. Long lingering finish, with some tartness, although the tartness is fairly muted. Overall this is really good, and one can will probably meet your needed fruit serving for today.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 52 minutes ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for 2x4. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity