This NE-style IPA pours a very hazy, golden yellow color. Head is white and creamy with nice lacing. Intense and inviting aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Juicy, fruity hop flavors of mango, papaya, peach, apricot, and a bit of citrus. Malts have a soft texture, likely from some wheat or flaked oats, but the malts are there to really enhance the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy and slick. Almost no bitterness and a super smooth, lingering juice finish. Fantastic beer and exactly what most people look for in this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 31 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity