Beautiful, tomato red color with a pinkish white head that thins fairly quickly. Murky, non-transparent appearance. Mild berry aroma that is somewhat muted. But the taste is not muted, with lots of strawberry and raspberry along with other fruit that is harder to distinguish. Maybe some tropical fruit, but it’s mostly berry focused. Very juicy but not too tart. Jammy is a really appropriate name for this beer, with a mouthfeel like fruit puree, good carbonation, and a light to medium body. We enjoyed this fruited sour just like every beer we’ve had from Great Notion.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 14 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity