Beautiful, tomato red color with a pinkish white head that thins fairly quickly. Murky, non-transparent appearance. Mild berry aroma that is somewhat muted. But the taste is not muted, with lots of strawberry and raspberry along with other fruit that is harder to distinguish. Maybe some tropical fruit, but it’s mostly berry focused. Very juicy but not too tart. Jammy is a really appropriate name for this beer, with a mouthfeel like fruit puree, good carbonation, and a light to medium body. We enjoyed this fruited sour just like every beer we’ve had from Great Notion.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity