Beautiful, tomato red color with a pinkish white head that thins fairly quickly. Murky, non-transparent appearance. Mild berry aroma that is somewhat muted. But the taste is not muted, with lots of strawberry and raspberry along with other fruit that is harder to distinguish. Maybe some tropical fruit, but it’s mostly berry focused. Very juicy but not too tart. Jammy is a really appropriate name for this beer, with a mouthfeel like fruit puree, good carbonation, and a light to medium body. We enjoyed this fruited sour just like every beer we’ve had from Great Notion.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 51 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity