Beautiful, tomato red color with a pinkish white head that thins fairly quickly. Murky, non-transparent appearance. Mild berry aroma that is somewhat muted. But the taste is not muted, with lots of strawberry and raspberry along with other fruit that is harder to distinguish. Maybe some tropical fruit, but it’s mostly berry focused. Very juicy but not too tart. Jammy is a really appropriate name for this beer, with a mouthfeel like fruit puree, good carbonation, and a light to medium body. We enjoyed this fruited sour just like every beer we’ve had from Great Notion.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 55 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale