Rochefort 8 is considerably darker in color than its little brother, the 6. It pours a dark brown color with burgundy highlights. This beer is about as smooth as a beer can get. It has an oat malt taste with only enough brown-sugar sweetness to balance the alcohol without any syrupiness. It's amazingly well balanced and can stack up against any beer in the world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 11 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity