The 6 pours a light brown color with your standard amount of creamy head. The smell is very light with just a little hint of bread and fruit. This beer has a ton of subtle flavors like honey, blackberry and caramel. At 7.5% there is almost no noticeable alcohol taste and overall is an extremely enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 20 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity