The 6 pours a light brown color with your standard amount of creamy head. The smell is very light with just a little hint of bread and fruit. This beer has a ton of subtle flavors like honey, blackberry and caramel. At 7.5% there is almost no noticeable alcohol taste and overall is an extremely enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 5 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity