Top Cutter IPA
Top Cutter is a very clear, golden color on the initial pour with a lot of white foamy head. While noticing the color you also cannot help but notice the strong, dank, earthy hop aroma. The taste falls right in line with a ton of resinous earthy fresh hop flavor on top of a mild bready malt base. It leaves you with a bit of a lemon tingle on tongue. If you are into strong hops, this is definitely one to seek out in the Pacific Northwest.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 53 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity