Top Cutter IPA
Top Cutter is a very clear, golden color on the initial pour with a lot of white foamy head. While noticing the color you also cannot help but notice the strong, dank, earthy hop aroma. The taste falls right in line with a ton of resinous earthy fresh hop flavor on top of a mild bready malt base. It leaves you with a bit of a lemon tingle on tongue. If you are into strong hops, this is definitely one to seek out in the Pacific Northwest.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 45 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lupujus 7. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Actuator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity