Top Cutter IPA
Top Cutter is a very clear, golden color on the initial pour with a lot of white foamy head. While noticing the color you also cannot help but notice the strong, dank, earthy hop aroma. The taste falls right in line with a ton of resinous earthy fresh hop flavor on top of a mild bready malt base. It leaves you with a bit of a lemon tingle on tongue. If you are into strong hops, this is definitely one to seek out in the Pacific Northwest.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 31 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity