Top Cutter IPA
Top Cutter is a very clear, golden color on the initial pour with a lot of white foamy head. While noticing the color you also cannot help but notice the strong, dank, earthy hop aroma. The taste falls right in line with a ton of resinous earthy fresh hop flavor on top of a mild bready malt base. It leaves you with a bit of a lemon tingle on tongue. If you are into strong hops, this is definitely one to seek out in the Pacific Northwest.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 24 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil