Bottom Cutter pours a pretty clear, golden color with some fine carbonation bubbles. Big foamy head that leaves a lot of lacing when poured into a glass. The aroma is mostly pine and grapefruit citrus. Taste is well balanced, with a bit of malt to support the abundance of hops. Grapefruit and pine carry over from the aroma, but we also get some tropical fruit, maybe mango and pineapple in this medium bodied beer. There's a honey-like sweetness throughout, turning into a bitter finish, but one that dissipates with each sip. Bale Breaker has a solid DIPA here, one that can definitely hold it's own in the Pacific Northwest IPA realm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 41 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity