Bottom Cutter pours a pretty clear, golden color with some fine carbonation bubbles. Big foamy head that leaves a lot of lacing when poured into a glass. The aroma is mostly pine and grapefruit citrus. Taste is well balanced, with a bit of malt to support the abundance of hops. Grapefruit and pine carry over from the aroma, but we also get some tropical fruit, maybe mango and pineapple in this medium bodied beer. There's a honey-like sweetness throughout, turning into a bitter finish, but one that dissipates with each sip. Bale Breaker has a solid DIPA here, one that can definitely hold it's own in the Pacific Northwest IPA realm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity