Toaster Pastry, which is brewed in a building that used to produce the most famous toaster pastry, the Pop Tart, is a dark red-orange color with a light tan head that lasts a while. The aroma consists of a light bready malt smell with some hoppy grapefruit and pine. The taste has a fruity citrus hop flavor with a backbone of earthy malts that finishes with some citrus bitterness. There are hints of toaster pastry qualities, but luckily, not too much.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 56 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Stoutella. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hop Juice. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer June AF Hazy IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Partying Past Burning Bridges. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity