Toaster Pastry, which is brewed in a building that used to produce the most famous toaster pastry, the Pop Tart, is a dark red-orange color with a light tan head that lasts a while. The aroma consists of a light bready malt smell with some hoppy grapefruit and pine. The taste has a fruity citrus hop flavor with a backbone of earthy malts that finishes with some citrus bitterness. There are hints of toaster pastry qualities, but luckily, not too much.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 19 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 24 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Florida Cracker. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity