Happy Fourth of July! Brew Free! or Die pours a classic golden IPA color but is more cloudy than most. It has a distinctive malty hop smell with hints of tobacco and oranges. This has a ton of pleasant hop bitterness with some complex malty characteristics in the finish. It's not particularly smooth on the finish and the bitterness in the aftertaste lingers, and that is not necessarily a bad thing. It's got a bold name and a bold taste. It's a beer that lets you know its been there and doesn't let you forget it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 59 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity