The Devil's Invention
The Devil's Invention pours a very dark brown color with a thick, tan colored, creamy head. Aroma is all coffee and roasted malts. Taste is fantastic: coffee, malt, lots of char, and toasted wood. The roasted malt and burnt flavors really stand out. There's also some chocolate, but it's pretty subtle. Hops are earthy, maybe floral, but the hops play a supporting role here. Hints of vanilla, especially in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy and slick and the body is medium to full. One of the best coffee beers out there - The Devil's Invention is a temptation that you can't resist!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 20 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity