The Devil's Invention
The Devil's Invention pours a very dark brown color with a thick, tan colored, creamy head. Aroma is all coffee and roasted malts. Taste is fantastic: coffee, malt, lots of char, and toasted wood. The roasted malt and burnt flavors really stand out. There's also some chocolate, but it's pretty subtle. Hops are earthy, maybe floral, but the hops play a supporting role here. Hints of vanilla, especially in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy and slick and the body is medium to full. One of the best coffee beers out there - The Devil's Invention is a temptation that you can't resist!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 14 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity