The Devil's Invention
The Devil's Invention pours a very dark brown color with a thick, tan colored, creamy head. Aroma is all coffee and roasted malts. Taste is fantastic: coffee, malt, lots of char, and toasted wood. The roasted malt and burnt flavors really stand out. There's also some chocolate, but it's pretty subtle. Hops are earthy, maybe floral, but the hops play a supporting role here. Hints of vanilla, especially in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy and slick and the body is medium to full. One of the best coffee beers out there - The Devil's Invention is a temptation that you can't resist!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity