The Devil's Invention
The Devil’s Invention pours a very dark brown color with a thick, tan colored, creamy head. Aroma is all coffee and roasted malts. Taste is fantastic: coffee, malt, lots of char, and toasted wood. The roasted malt and burnt flavors really stand out. There’s also some chocolate, but it’s pretty subtle. Hops are earthy, maybe floral, but the hops play a supporting role here. Hints of vanilla, especially in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy and slick and the body is medium to full. One of the best coffee beers out there – The Devil’s Invention is a temptation that you can’t resist!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 5 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 45 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity