CA$H MONY pours a clear, deep gold color with several fingers of white, foamy head and an abundance of sticky lacing. Aroma is filled with tropical fruit and a malty sweetness. The taste has a strong malt presence, with caramel and sweet bread. At the same time, it's a hop bomb with huge flavors of dank pine, cantaloupe, honeydew, and a jammy, orange marmalade. Bold hop flavors that we don't see in this combination too often. Medium to heavy bitterness with a mouthfeel that is warming and a tad boozy. Overall, we find this to be a bit old school but at the same time very satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 10 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 48 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity