CA$H MONY pours a clear, deep gold color with several fingers of white, foamy head and an abundance of sticky lacing. Aroma is filled with tropical fruit and a malty sweetness. The taste has a strong malt presence, with caramel and sweet bread. At the same time, it's a hop bomb with huge flavors of dank pine, cantaloupe, honeydew, and a jammy, orange marmalade. Bold hop flavors that we don't see in this combination too often. Medium to heavy bitterness with a mouthfeel that is warming and a tad boozy. Overall, we find this to be a bit old school but at the same time very satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 55 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity