Chopping Wood pours a very clear, straw color with lots of carbonation bubbles. Two fingers of white, frothy head and ample lacing on the glass. Aroma is fantastic, with Pilsner malt and a smell like fresh bread right out of the oven. Same with the flavor, with doughy, bready malts, and some corn-like sweetness. Light hops that are grassy and floral. Clean, refreshing mouthfeel and body. The sweetness accumulates with each sip and is a little heavy in the finish, but overall this is a really nice Pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 43 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity