Chopping Wood pours a very clear, straw color with lots of carbonation bubbles. Two fingers of white, frothy head and ample lacing on the glass. Aroma is fantastic, with Pilsner malt and a smell like fresh bread right out of the oven. Same with the flavor, with doughy, bready malts, and some corn-like sweetness. Light hops that are grassy and floral. Clean, refreshing mouthfeel and body. The sweetness accumulates with each sip and is a little heavy in the finish, but overall this is a really nice Pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 44 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 3 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Trust and Believe. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity