Chopping Wood pours a very clear, straw color with lots of carbonation bubbles. Two fingers of white, frothy head and ample lacing on the glass. Aroma is fantastic, with Pilsner malt and a smell like fresh bread right out of the oven. Same with the flavor, with doughy, bready malts, and some corn-like sweetness. Light hops that are grassy and floral. Clean, refreshing mouthfeel and body. The sweetness accumulates with each sip and is a little heavy in the finish, but overall this is a really nice Pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity