Chopping Wood pours a very clear, straw color with lots of carbonation bubbles. Two fingers of white, frothy head and ample lacing on the glass. Aroma is fantastic, with Pilsner malt and a smell like fresh bread right out of the oven. Same with the flavor, with doughy, bready malts, and some corn-like sweetness. Light hops that are grassy and floral. Clean, refreshing mouthfeel and body. The sweetness accumulates with each sip and is a little heavy in the finish, but overall this is a really nice Pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Bonkers. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Side Hike. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity