Chopping Wood pours a very clear, straw color with lots of carbonation bubbles. Two fingers of white, frothy head and ample lacing on the glass. Aroma is fantastic, with Pilsner malt and a smell like fresh bread right out of the oven. Same with the flavor, with doughy, bready malts, and some corn-like sweetness. Light hops that are grassy and floral. Clean, refreshing mouthfeel and body. The sweetness accumulates with each sip and is a little heavy in the finish, but overall this is a really nice Pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity