Chopping Wood pours a very clear, straw color with lots of carbonation bubbles. Two fingers of white, frothy head and ample lacing on the glass. Aroma is fantastic, with Pilsner malt and a smell like fresh bread right out of the oven. Same with the flavor, with doughy, bready malts, and some corn-like sweetness. Light hops that are grassy and floral. Clean, refreshing mouthfeel and body. The sweetness accumulates with each sip and is a little heavy in the finish, but overall this is a really nice Pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 15 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 41 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity