Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple pours a completely cloudy, dark golden color. The thin white head dissipates quickly and leaves medium lacing on the side of the glass. The aroma is highly fruity and tropical with tons of pineapple, orange juice and guava. The flavor is a great balance between tropical fruit sweetness, grapefruit tartness, and hoppy bitterness. The copper malts are a throwback to IPAs of yesteryear, but the North-east juiciness is a modern day trend. It finishes dry leaving a drinkability of which few androids could dream.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 minute ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity