Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple pours a completely cloudy, dark golden color. The thin white head dissipates quickly and leaves medium lacing on the side of the glass. The aroma is highly fruity and tropical with tons of pineapple, orange juice and guava. The flavor is a great balance between tropical fruit sweetness, grapefruit tartness, and hoppy bitterness. The copper malts are a throwback to IPAs of yesteryear, but the North-east juiciness is a modern day trend. It finishes dry leaving a drinkability of which few androids could dream.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 4 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity