The KrHOPen pours a mostly clear, golden orange color with tons of little carbonation bubbles. The head is very white and foamy with good retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is citrusy and herbal, with biscuit malt notes. Taste is similar, with a light malt profile and plenty of citrus, herbal, and grassy hop flavors. Light body and mouthfeel, but well carbonated with an easy drinking feel to it. Very West Coast style with a lingering, bitter finish. This IPA has a unique name and a nice artistic label, but most importantly great taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity