The Joaquin Dead pours a deep reddish chestnut with an off white, thick head that sticks to a nice half-finger for the rest of your experience. Aroma is indescript and hard to pin down but you catch the slightest whiff of caramel and dark bread. The taste is malt forward, caramelly, and breast. It's well balanced with some caramel sweetness and a roasted malt that reins in the sugar. Carbonation is lively and the mouthfeel is on the light side. It's not a complex beer, but it is a delicious one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 20 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity