The Joaquin Dead pours a deep reddish chestnut with an off white, thick head that sticks to a nice half-finger for the rest of your experience. Aroma is indescript and hard to pin down but you catch the slightest whiff of caramel and dark bread. The taste is malt forward, caramelly, and breast. It's well balanced with some caramel sweetness and a roasted malt that reins in the sugar. Carbonation is lively and the mouthfeel is on the light side. It's not a complex beer, but it is a delicious one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 27 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity