ChocōLatté is dark brown, nearly black in color with red highlights around the edges with a thin, khaki-colored head. This beer smells exactly as you would imagine it smells with plenty of chocolate and coffee in equal measure. A lighter mouthfeel is immediately noticeable for a beer this dark, with a chalky consistency like cocoa powder. Flavors consist of cocoa nibs, coffee, and toffee. There is also a nuttiness that permeates throughout. This opts for baker's chocolate more so than milk chocolate leading to a beer that never becomes overly sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 30 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity