ChocoLatte is dark brown, nearly black in color with red highlights around the edges with a thin, khaki-colored head. This beer smells exactly as you would imagine it smells with plenty of chocolate and coffee in equal measure. A lighter mouthfeel is immediately noticeable for a beer this dark, with a chalky consistency like cocoa powder. Flavors consist of cocoa nibs, coffee, and toffee. There is also a nuttiness that permeates throughout. This opts for baker's chocolate more so than milk chocolate leading to a beer that never becomes overly sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 8 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity