ChocoLatte is dark brown, nearly black in color with red highlights around the edges with a thin, khaki-colored head. This beer smells exactly as you would imagine it smells with plenty of chocolate and coffee in equal measure. A lighter mouthfeel is immediately noticeable for a beer this dark, with a chalky consistency like cocoa powder. Flavors consist of cocoa nibs, coffee, and toffee. There is also a nuttiness that permeates throughout. This opts for baker's chocolate more so than milk chocolate leading to a beer that never becomes overly sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 23 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity