ChocoLatte is dark brown, nearly black in color with red highlights around the edges with a thin, khaki-colored head. This beer smells exactly as you would imagine it smells with plenty of chocolate and coffee in equal measure. A lighter mouthfeel is immediately noticeable for a beer this dark, with a chalky consistency like cocoa powder. Flavors consist of cocoa nibs, coffee, and toffee. There is also a nuttiness that permeates throughout. This opts for baker's chocolate more so than milk chocolate leading to a beer that never becomes overly sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 51 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity