ChocoLatte is dark brown, nearly black in color with red highlights around the edges with a thin, khaki-colored head. This beer smells exactly as you would imagine it smells with plenty of chocolate and coffee in equal measure. A lighter mouthfeel is immediately noticeable for a beer this dark, with a chalky consistency like cocoa powder. Flavors consist of cocoa nibs, coffee, and toffee. There is also a nuttiness that permeates throughout. This opts for baker's chocolate more so than milk chocolate leading to a beer that never becomes overly sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 34 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity