Pours a golden orange color that is mostly clear, with a thin, practically non-existent head. Enticing aroma of Brett funk, oak barrels, and fruit. Taste follows the nose, with the wood and oak barrel flavors up front. Brettanomyces is certainly there, but the intensity diminishes as the beer warms. The perfect amount of peach flavor is present, with juicy ripe peach flavors somewhat mellowed out by the barrel aging process. Hard to describe the hops or the malts, but both have subtle undertones. Alcohol is very hidden, especially for 10%. Nice prickly carbonation with a dry, funky mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with a slight sourness that is crisp and refreshing. Logsdon is one of the best with Farmhouse and Sour Ales and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 25 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity