Pours a golden orange color that is mostly clear, with a thin, practically non-existent head. Enticing aroma of Brett funk, oak barrels, and fruit. Taste follows the nose, with the wood and oak barrel flavors up front. Brettanomyces is certainly there, but the intensity diminishes as the beer warms. The perfect amount of peach flavor is present, with juicy ripe peach flavors somewhat mellowed out by the barrel aging process. Hard to describe the hops or the malts, but both have subtle undertones. Alcohol is very hidden, especially for 10%. Nice prickly carbonation with a dry, funky mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with a slight sourness that is crisp and refreshing. Logsdon is one of the best with Farmhouse and Sour Ales and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity