This is one of the better summer beers out there, especially if you're a hop fan that normally goes for a Pale Ale or light-bodied IPA. The color is soft yellow and transparent, with a surprisingly decent head. Above average carbonation on the mouthfeel, and the taste is refreshing and a little hoppy. There are some grassy, herbal notes, which distinguishes this from other summer beers. Overall this is thirst quenching yet still flavorful and worthwhile for a summer beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 3 minutes ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity