Venture pours a fairly hazy, golden yellow color with a compact head. On the aroma, this smells juicy, with citrus and tropical fruit. But on the taste, we get more berry and pine flavors, and less citrus and tropical fruit. Some malt as well, and this is very well balanced for this style. It's hoppy and juicy, but not to the extreme like some others from the Northeast. Nice bitter grapefruit finish. Watch out, the 8% isn't noticeable at first, but it sneaks up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 44 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises