Beautiful appearance with a hazy, yellow straw color. Sizeable white, frothy head. The aroma is fresh and hoppy, with tropical fruit and citrus. The taste follows the nose, with lots of citrus flavors like orange, tangerine, grapefruit, and lemon. Also some hints of stone fruit, kiwi, pineapple, and mango. Taking a back seat are the malts, but they are soft, dry, and cracker-like and support all the hop flavors. Surprised this was "only" a regular IPA - it has the flavor profile of a Double IPA but still just 6.4% ABV. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry; great for detecting all those hop flavors. Finishes with a very slight grapefruit bitterness, and a pure smoothness that leaves you wanting to grab another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 38 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity