Afterglow pours a hazy, copper orange color with a medium white head and coarse bubbles that last and last. It has a Mandarin orange aroma. It has a lot of citrus hop bitterness up front with a bready, caramel malt bed beneath. There are wheat beer characteristics as well with some orange fruit flavors. There is a quite a bit of bitterness on the aftertaste that balances the sweetness well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Capitulation. 4 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity