Afterglow pours a hazy, copper orange color with a medium white head and coarse bubbles that last and last. It has a Mandarin orange aroma. It has a lot of citrus hop bitterness up front with a bready, caramel malt bed beneath. There are wheat beer characteristics as well with some orange fruit flavors. There is a quite a bit of bitterness on the aftertaste that balances the sweetness well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Green City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity