Afterglow pours a hazy, copper orange color with a medium white head and coarse bubbles that last and last. It has a Mandarin orange aroma. It has a lot of citrus hop bitterness up front with a bready, caramel malt bed beneath. There are wheat beer characteristics as well with some orange fruit flavors. There is a quite a bit of bitterness on the aftertaste that balances the sweetness well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 5 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity