Afterglow pours a hazy, copper orange color with a medium white head and coarse bubbles that last and last. It has a Mandarin orange aroma. It has a lot of citrus hop bitterness up front with a bready, caramel malt bed beneath. There are wheat beer characteristics as well with some orange fruit flavors. There is a quite a bit of bitterness on the aftertaste that balances the sweetness well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 24 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity