Afterglow pours a hazy, copper orange color with a medium white head and coarse bubbles that last and last. It has a Mandarin orange aroma. It has a lot of citrus hop bitterness up front with a bready, caramel malt bed beneath. There are wheat beer characteristics as well with some orange fruit flavors. There is a quite a bit of bitterness on the aftertaste that balances the sweetness well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity