Stone Enjoy By 07.04.16 IPA
The Enjoy By 07.04.16 maintains the tradition of fresh and hoppy that defines this series. The color might be slightly darker than previous versions; mostly clear, golden amber with a creamy white head. Aroma is fruity and fragrant, with lots of peach and tangerine. On the taste, there's some sweet malt at the beginning, but gives way to delicious hop flavors. Juicy and dank, dominated by citrus and peach. It's dry and slightly bitter in the finish, but even then it's not too bitter and extremely drinkable for a 9.4% double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 19 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Gummy Worms. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Drake's Black Robusto Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity