Stone Enjoy By 07.04.16 IPA
The Enjoy By 07.04.16 maintains the tradition of fresh and hoppy that defines this series. The color might be slightly darker than previous versions; mostly clear, golden amber with a creamy white head. Aroma is fruity and fragrant, with lots of peach and tangerine. On the taste, there's some sweet malt at the beginning, but gives way to delicious hop flavors. Juicy and dank, dominated by citrus and peach. It's dry and slightly bitter in the finish, but even then it's not too bitter and extremely drinkable for a 9.4% double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity