Stone Enjoy By 07.04.16 IPA
The Enjoy By 07.04.16 maintains the tradition of fresh and hoppy that defines this series. The color might be slightly darker than previous versions; mostly clear, golden amber with a creamy white head. Aroma is fruity and fragrant, with lots of peach and tangerine. On the taste, there's some sweet malt at the beginning, but gives way to delicious hop flavors. Juicy and dank, dominated by citrus and peach. It's dry and slightly bitter in the finish, but even then it's not too bitter and extremely drinkable for a 9.4% double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- cantaloop commented on beer 40th Hoppy Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Ale. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for LHazy River. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity