Stone Enjoy By 07.04.16 IPA
The Enjoy By 07.04.16 maintains the tradition of fresh and hoppy that defines this series. The color might be slightly darker than previous versions; mostly clear, golden amber with a creamy white head. Aroma is fruity and fragrant, with lots of peach and tangerine. On the taste, there's some sweet malt at the beginning, but gives way to delicious hop flavors. Juicy and dank, dominated by citrus and peach. It's dry and slightly bitter in the finish, but even then it's not too bitter and extremely drinkable for a 9.4% double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. Less than a minute ago.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for State of Haze. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Negative. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Petrus Aged Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity