Stone Enjoy By 07.04.16 IPA
The Enjoy By 07.04.16 maintains the tradition of fresh and hoppy that defines this series. The color might be slightly darker than previous versions; mostly clear, golden amber with a creamy white head. Aroma is fruity and fragrant, with lots of peach and tangerine. On the taste, there's some sweet malt at the beginning, but gives way to delicious hop flavors. Juicy and dank, dominated by citrus and peach. It's dry and slightly bitter in the finish, but even then it's not too bitter and extremely drinkable for a 9.4% double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Interurban IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity