Stone Enjoy By 07.04.15 IPA
Enjoy By 7.4.15 is only available for a short time but if you can find it you'll be rewarded with a very tasty beer. It's quite clear on the pour and right away you can tell how fresh this is. There is a strong hop flavor with some citrus and mint and some satisfying dankness. Lots of pine resin which leads into a mild bitterness in the finish. It's a little syrupy, but overall is pretty drinkable for 9.4% and one of the better offerings in the Enjoy By Series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 14 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity