Stone Enjoy By 07.04.15 IPA
Enjoy By 7.4.15 is only available for a short time but if you can find it you'll be rewarded with a very tasty beer. It's quite clear on the pour and right away you can tell how fresh this is. There is a strong hop flavor with some citrus and mint and some satisfying dankness. Lots of pine resin which leads into a mild bitterness in the finish. It's a little syrupy, but overall is pretty drinkable for 9.4% and one of the better offerings in the Enjoy By Series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 39 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity