Stone Enjoy By 07.04.15 IPA
Enjoy By 7.4.15 is only available for a short time but if you can find it you'll be rewarded with a very tasty beer. It's quite clear on the pour and right away you can tell how fresh this is. There is a strong hop flavor with some citrus and mint and some satisfying dankness. Lots of pine resin which leads into a mild bitterness in the finish. It's a little syrupy, but overall is pretty drinkable for 9.4% and one of the better offerings in the Enjoy By Series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 34 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity