Enjoy By 05.30.16 Tangerine IPA pours a fairly clear, golden amber color with a thick head that provides lots of lacing. Fresh and hoppy on the nose - the tangerine is very aromatic and floral, almost like potpourri. Taste is tangy, fresh, and of course dominated by tangerine flavors. But the tangerine was more noticeable in the aroma than the flavor and the high alcohol seems a bit in contrast with the tangerine flavors. Finish is a little bitter and sour, but we appreciate Stone mixing this series up with something new.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 48 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity