Enjoy By 05.30.16 Tangerine IPA pours a fairly clear, golden amber color with a thick head that provides lots of lacing. Fresh and hoppy on the nose - the tangerine is very aromatic and floral, almost like potpourri. Taste is tangy, fresh, and of course dominated by tangerine flavors. But the tangerine was more noticeable in the aroma than the flavor and the high alcohol seems a bit in contrast with the tangerine flavors. Finish is a little bitter and sour, but we appreciate Stone mixing this series up with something new.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 48 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale