Enjoy By 05.30.16 Tangerine IPA pours a fairly clear, golden amber color with a thick head that provides lots of lacing. Fresh and hoppy on the nose - the tangerine is very aromatic and floral, almost like potpourri. Taste is tangy, fresh, and of course dominated by tangerine flavors. But the tangerine was more noticeable in the aroma than the flavor and the high alcohol seems a bit in contrast with the tangerine flavors. Finish is a little bitter and sour, but we appreciate Stone mixing this series up with something new.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 41 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity