We got our hands on an extremely fresh (bottled less than 2 weeks ago) Enjoy By 4.20.16 IPA from Stone! Color is golden amber and crystal clear as always. Aroma is dank and hoppy and the head is thick with extensive lacing. On the taste, this is similar to most of the beers in this series - generating no complaints from us. Flavors of peach, tangerine, and tropical fruits are prevalent. Not excessive but perhaps more so than in the past, there is a long, bitter finish to this hoppy and extremely enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 32 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity