We got our hands on an extremely fresh (bottled less than 2 weeks ago) Enjoy By 4.20.16 IPA from Stone! Color is golden amber and crystal clear as always. Aroma is dank and hoppy and the head is thick with extensive lacing. On the taste, this is similar to most of the beers in this series - generating no complaints from us. Flavors of peach, tangerine, and tropical fruits are prevalent. Not excessive but perhaps more so than in the past, there is a long, bitter finish to this hoppy and extremely enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale