Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA
Broken Skull IPA pours a clear, golden color with a foamy head. Aroma is hoppy and inviting. On the taste, this is a pretty well balanced IPA with a nice malt backbone but a dominant hop profile that is both citrusy and piney. The hops are fresh tasting and provide the right amount of bitterness. Medium bodied with a crisp, dry finish. This IPA is still going strong after several years, clear evidence that ESBC and Steve Austin nailed it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Alpine Hoppy Birthday. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Witchfinder. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity