Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA
Broken Skull IPA pours a clear, golden color with a foamy head. Aroma is hoppy and inviting. On the taste, this is a pretty well balanced IPA with a nice malt backbone but a dominant hop profile that is both citrusy and piney. The hops are fresh tasting and provide the right amount of bitterness. Medium bodied with a crisp, dry finish. We had high expectations for this beer and El Segundo and Steve Austin nailed it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 5 Hop Black IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Rogue American Amber Ale. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Jai Alai. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Canebrake. 5 hours ago
- rdgrodgers commented on beer Vanilla Infused Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Funky Gold Simcoe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity