Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA
Broken Skull IPA pours a clear, golden color with a foamy head. Aroma is hoppy and inviting. On the taste, this is a pretty well balanced IPA with a nice malt backbone but a dominant hop profile that is both citrusy and piney. The hops are fresh tasting and provide the right amount of bitterness. Medium bodied with a crisp, dry finish. This IPA is still going strong after several years, clear evidence that ESBC and Steve Austin nailed it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for LaGrave. 18 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Aun Mas Cafe Jesus. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Crikey IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity