Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA
Broken Skull IPA pours a clear, golden color with a foamy head. Aroma is hoppy and inviting. On the taste, this is a pretty well balanced IPA with a nice malt backbone but a dominant hop profile that is both citrusy and piney. The hops are fresh tasting and provide the right amount of bitterness. Medium bodied with a crisp, dry finish. We had high expectations for this beer and El Segundo and Steve Austin nailed it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for ALL CAPS. 43 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Founders. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity