Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA
Broken Skull IPA pours a clear, golden color with a foamy head. Aroma is hoppy and inviting. On the taste, this is a pretty well balanced IPA with a nice malt backbone but a dominant hop profile that is both citrusy and piney. The hops are fresh tasting and provide the right amount of bitterness. Medium bodied with a crisp, dry finish. This IPA is still going strong after several years, clear evidence that ESBC and Steve Austin nailed it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 53 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 1 hour ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vanilla Infused Porter. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 5 Hop Black IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pale to the King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity