Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA
Broken Skull IPA pours a clear, golden color with a foamy head. Aroma is hoppy and inviting. On the taste, this is a pretty well balanced IPA with a nice malt backbone but a dominant hop profile that is both citrusy and piney. The hops are fresh tasting and provide the right amount of bitterness. Medium bodied with a crisp, dry finish. This IPA is still going strong after several years, clear evidence that ESBC and Steve Austin nailed it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Arete 2016. 3 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rogue American Amber Ale. 38 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity