Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA
Broken Skull IPA pours a clear, golden color with a foamy head. Aroma is hoppy and inviting. On the taste, this is a pretty well balanced IPA with a nice malt backbone but a dominant hop profile that is both citrusy and piney. The hops are fresh tasting and provide the right amount of bitterness. Medium bodied with a crisp, dry finish. We had high expectations for this beer and El Segundo and Steve Austin nailed it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 44 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Flock Wave Unfiltered Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Sactown Brews. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity