Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA
Broken Skull IPA pours a clear, golden color with a foamy head. Aroma is hoppy and inviting. On the taste, this is a pretty well balanced IPA with a nice malt backbone but a dominant hop profile that is both citrusy and piney. The hops are fresh tasting and provide the right amount of bitterness. Medium bodied with a crisp, dry finish. This IPA is still going strong after several years, clear evidence that ESBC and Steve Austin nailed it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for East India Pale Ale. 14 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Double Pillow. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity