Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA
Broken Skull IPA pours a clear, golden color with a foamy head. Aroma is hoppy and inviting. On the taste, this is a pretty well balanced IPA with a nice malt backbone but a dominant hop profile that is both citrusy and piney. The hops are fresh tasting and provide the right amount of bitterness. Medium bodied with a crisp, dry finish. This IPA is still going strong after several years, clear evidence that ESBC and Steve Austin nailed it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 minute ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 58 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity