Station 101 is copper colored with a medium tan head. It has a floral hop aroma with some tropical fruit smell. The taste has a caramel malt backbone with a brilliant hop bouquet on top and some sweetness on the aftertaste. This beer is very well balanced and packs in a ton of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 26 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap