Station 101 is copper colored with a medium tan head. It has a floral hop aroma with some tropical fruit smell. The taste has a caramel malt backbone with a brilliant hop bouquet on top and some sweetness on the aftertaste. This beer is very well balanced and packs in a ton of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 28 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity