Pours a soft yellow gold color, mostly clear but with a noticeable glow. Thick, creamy white head with good retention. Aroma of fresh citrus and mild tropical fruit. On the taste, we get a refreshing, light body with lots of hop flavors. Citrus and pine dominate. Light pale malt backbone has a slightly sweet, bready flavor. Mouthfeel is dry and powdery with smooth carbonation. And very light bitterness culminating in a clean and crisp finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 32 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil