Pours a soft yellow gold color, mostly clear but with a noticeable glow. Thick, creamy white head with good retention. Aroma of fresh citrus and mild tropical fruit. On the taste, we get a refreshing, light body with lots of hop flavors. Citrus and pine dominate. Light pale malt backbone has a slightly sweet, bready flavor. Mouthfeel is dry and powdery with smooth carbonation. And very light bitterness culminating in a clean and crisp finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Switcheroo Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 8 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity