Ultra Violet pours a beautiful light red, cranberry color with a wispy, white head. Strong aroma that smells tart, but on the taste it has a pleasant sourness that isn't too strong. Dark fruit flavors that are earthy and well balanced. Light to medium body with a mouthfeel that is juicy and jammy. This beer is crisp and refreshing and should score high marks with sour fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale