Cloudy, pale golden color with two fingers of white, foamy head. It recedes quickly but leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma is fairly muted, but there’s a nice balance with both hops and malts in the nose. Taste is interesting, with some melon, pear, citrus, and white grape. A touch of dankness. The malts are present and have a cracker-like taste. Medium body, low bitterness, and a smooth mouthfeel. This is triple hopped, but the hops are not obvious. We would guess something from the Southern Hemisphere, maybe Nelson Sauvin or Pacific Jade. So what hops are in here?
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 10 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity