Tendril pours a hazy, golden color with two fingers of white, foamy head that leaves quite a bit of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy, with an interesting combination of melon and herbal notes. Taste follows the nose, with cantaloupe at first, but then it turns to bright citrus and pine. Soft carbonation with a medium body. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean, not super juicy. Some grapefruit bitterness in the finish. This is mostly Northeast in style, but some hints of West Coast show up as well. We haven’t had too many beers from Rhode Island, but this one is certainly worth picking up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity