Tendril pours a hazy, golden color with two fingers of white, foamy head that leaves quite a bit of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy, with an interesting combination of melon and herbal notes. Taste follows the nose, with cantaloupe at first, but then it turns to bright citrus and pine. Soft carbonation with a medium body. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean, not super juicy. Some grapefruit bitterness in the finish. This is mostly Northeast in style, but some hints of West Coast show up as well. We haven’t had too many beers from Rhode Island, but this one is certainly worth picking up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity