Tendril pours a hazy, golden color with two fingers of white, foamy head that leaves quite a bit of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy, with an interesting combination of melon and herbal notes. Taste follows the nose, with cantaloupe at first, but then it turns to bright citrus and pine. Soft carbonation with a medium body. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean, not super juicy. Some grapefruit bitterness in the finish. This is mostly Northeast in style, but some hints of West Coast show up as well. We haven’t had too many beers from Rhode Island, but this one is certainly worth picking up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 35 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity