Tendril pours a hazy, golden color with two fingers of white, foamy head that leaves quite a bit of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy, with an interesting combination of melon and herbal notes. Taste follows the nose, with cantaloupe at first, but then it turns to bright citrus and pine. Soft carbonation with a medium body. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean, not super juicy. Some grapefruit bitterness in the finish. This is mostly Northeast in style, but some hints of West Coast show up as well. We haven’t had too many beers from Rhode Island, but this one is certainly worth picking up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Citrus & Piney IPA. 32 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Seawolf. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Coffee Vanilla Qualified. 3 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Wolf. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity