Golden color, hazy, with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Appealing aroma with a unique tropical fruit and citrus hoppiness. Taste matches, with mango, papaya, banana, lime, orange, and pear. Malts are soft and doughy. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is juicy but still dry, with prickly carbonation. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish. We didn’t actually realize this was a Pale Ale at first, as it drinks more like an IPA. The El Dorado single-hop is a nice treat with an overall excellent beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 10 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 52 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity