Golden color, hazy, with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Appealing aroma with a unique tropical fruit and citrus hoppiness. Taste matches, with mango, papaya, banana, lime, orange, and pear. Malts are soft and doughy. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is juicy but still dry, with prickly carbonation. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish. We didn’t actually realize this was a Pale Ale at first, as it drinks more like an IPA. The El Dorado single-hop is a nice treat with an overall excellent beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 18 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity