Spotted Cow pours a pale yellow color with two fingers of foamy, white head that doesn't dissipate much at all. The smell is reminiscent of a field of wheat with sweet hints of buttered pastry bread. This is a pale farmhouse ale that isn't funky at all. The flavor mixes sweet bready malts with a slight apple sauce fruitiness. It has a creamy mouthfeel and the carbonation gives it a refreshing quality. This one is hard to get outside of Wisconsin, but definitely worth a try if you happen across it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 11 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity