Color is a hazy, golden orange with a white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly into a light film. Strong aroma of banana and spices. Taste has the same fruity banana flavor, plus cinnamon and clove, a bit of yeast. Lots of wheat flavors from start to finish. The 7.2% ABV is hard to believe, as the mouthfeel is light and very drinkable. Above average carbonation. Crisp and refreshing with a smooth, lingering finish. Overall a really nice Hefeweizen that Wisconsinites are lucky to have.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 52 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Deja Stout. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap