Color is a hazy, golden orange with a white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly into a light film. Strong aroma of banana and spices. Taste has the same fruity banana flavor, plus cinnamon and clove, a bit of yeast. Lots of wheat flavors from start to finish. The 7.2% ABV is hard to believe, as the mouthfeel is light and very drinkable. Above average carbonation. Crisp and refreshing with a smooth, lingering finish. Overall a really nice Hefeweizen that Wisconsinites are lucky to have.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 54 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Between You & I. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vengeful Destroyer. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 7 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Happy Halloween 2021. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity