Solis Occasus is a beer that is brewed differently with each batch but maintains the same spirit: each is a light-colored, hop-forward, dry IPA at 7.5%. But other than those similarities, the recipe and ingredients change with each batch. The two that we tried were true to form: they looked very similar in appearance, both had a crisp hop taste, but both were distinctly different in flavor to the point where the two were easily distinguishable in a blind taste test. Both were solid IPAs leaving us looking forward to the next batch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 13 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 50 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity