This is an Imperial Rye IPA that pours a beautiful orangish, apricot color. It's cloudy with a thick head. Smell is piney and hoppy and bright. On the taste, the rye malt dominates but there's plenty of earthy and piney hops for balance. There's also plenty of spicy flavors throughout. This is a full bodied and bold Rye IPA and a nice example from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 35 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity