This is an Imperial Rye IPA that pours a beautiful orangish, apricot color. It's cloudy with a thick head. Smell is piney and hoppy and bright. On the taste, the rye malt dominates but there's plenty of earthy and piney hops for balance. There's also plenty of spicy flavors throughout. This is a full bodied and bold Rye IPA and a nice example from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 47 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 3 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity