This is an Imperial Rye IPA that pours a beautiful orangish, apricot color. It's cloudy with a thick head. Smell is piney and hoppy and bright. On the taste, the rye malt dominates but there's plenty of earthy and piney hops for balance. There's also plenty of spicy flavors throughout. This is a full bodied and bold Rye IPA and a nice example from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 56 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity