This is an Imperial Rye IPA that pours a beautiful orangish, apricot color. It's cloudy with a thick head. Smell is piney and hoppy and bright. On the taste, the rye malt dominates but there's plenty of earthy and piney hops for balance. There's also plenty of spicy flavors throughout. This is a full bodied and bold Rye IPA and a nice example from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity