S'Mores pours a hazy dark gold with a two finger white head that laces the glass considerably. The aroma is very sweet marshmallow with citrus hop freshness. The mouthfeel is fairly heavy and the first sip has a cloying sweetness of heavy light corn syrup. It does taste like S'Mores, with chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers paired with a hoppy citrus milkyness that kind of works but kind of doesn't. It's a smooth beer with medium carbonation, but it is quite sweet. It finishes with a powdered sugar sweetness that stays around for a long time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 24 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity