S'Mores pours a hazy dark gold with a two finger white head that laces the glass considerably. The aroma is very sweet marshmallow with citrus hop freshness. The mouthfeel is fairly heavy and the first sip has a cloying sweetness of heavy light corn syrup. It does taste like S'Mores, with chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers paired with a hoppy citrus milkyness that kind of works but kind of doesn't. It's a smooth beer with medium carbonation, but it is quite sweet. It finishes with a powdered sugar sweetness that stays around for a long time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 50 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 7 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity