Sierra Nevada’s 2021 Oktoberfest is a Märzen-style lager that we believe is packaged in cans for the first time. Appearance is clear, medium amber color. The head is fizzy and dissipates fairly quickly but will vary based on your glassware. Cola-like aroma with bready malt notes. With one sip, you notice the smooth flavor that is deceptively well balanced. It has a solid malt backbone with very minimal sweetness. And more hops that we usually see in this style. The malts and hops seem to work together to the point where neither dominates the flavor. ABV is 5.5%, with a very light body and mellow carbonation. Super drinkable and easy to put back a 6-pack to celebrate Oktoberfest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 14 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity