Terra Incognita pours a medium to dark brown, and is slightly cloudy with a yellow jewel. Aroma is a strong smell of prunes with roasty malt hints and an ever so slightly cinnamon raisin bread smell. It is mildly syrupy with an up front sweetness that turns to a pruny dryness. There is a hint of earthy malt and an almost undetectable sourness that flies under the radar but balances the sweet nicely. This is a solid collaboration between Boulevard and Sierra Nevada, with both breweries strengths playing together well - Boulevard's sophisticated and polished flavors with Sierra Nevada's universal appeal.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 28 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity