Gravity Check is a session IPA with a crisp, hop aroma. The aroma is more dank and fresh smelling than most session IPAs, probably from some Mosaic. Color is a little cloudy, pale yellow with a thin head. The taste is juicy with melon, citrus, and tropical fruit. Basically no bitterness, and the finish is dry and peppery. Light bodied and flavorful, Kern River just makes solid beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity