Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with a bubbly white head. Aroma is fresh and dank, lots of tropical fruit in the nose. Taste is classic New England-style but this one has several special ingredients. Juicy and fruity, with mango leading the charge. Malts are cracker-like, light but supportive. Vanilla and lactose provide a noticeable sweetness and the salt balances it out with some gose similarities. Marshmallows are subtle, but they help create the mouthfeel, which is soft and creamy. Finishes with a mild bitterness coupled with a smooth, creamy sweetness. Really cool IPA from Omnipollo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity