Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with a bubbly white head. Aroma is fresh and dank, lots of tropical fruit in the nose. Taste is classic New England-style but this one has several special ingredients. Juicy and fruity, with mango leading the charge. Malts are cracker-like, light but supportive. Vanilla and lactose provide a noticeable sweetness and the salt balances it out with some gose similarities. Marshmallows are subtle, but they help create the mouthfeel, which is soft and creamy. Finishes with a mild bitterness coupled with a smooth, creamy sweetness. Really cool IPA from Omnipollo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 33 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity