Shipyard Monkey Fist IPA
Monkey Fist IPA pours a slightly hazy, copper color with a thick and lasting off-white head. The aroma is mostly malt, but some piney hops as well. On the taste you'll get lots of caramel malt and then the earthy, piney hops. Perhaps some mild citrus as well, but not like a West Coast IPA. Well balanced with neither the malt nor the hops overwhelming the other. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. Finish is long and slightly bitter. Overall, this is a nice representation of an English style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 46 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity