Shipyard Monkey Fist IPA
Monkey Fist IPA pours a slightly hazy, copper color with a thick and lasting off-white head. The aroma is mostly malt, but some piney hops as well. On the taste you'll get lots of caramel malt and then the earthy, piney hops. Perhaps some mild citrus as well, but not like a West Coast IPA. Well balanced with neither the malt nor the hops overwhelming the other. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. Finish is long and slightly bitter. Overall, this is a nice representation of an English style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 7 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity