Shipyard Monkey Fist IPA
Monkey Fist IPA pours a slightly hazy, copper color with a thick and lasting off-white head. The aroma is mostly malt, but some piney hops as well. On the taste you’ll get lots of caramel malt and then the earthy, piney hops. Perhaps some mild citrus as well, but not like a West Coast IPA. Well balanced with neither the malt nor the hops overwhelming the other. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. Finish is long and slightly bitter. Overall, this is a nice representation of an English style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 31 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity