Shipyard Monkey Fist IPA
Monkey Fist IPA pours a slightly hazy, copper color with a thick and lasting off-white head. The aroma is mostly malt, but some piney hops as well. On the taste you'll get lots of caramel malt and then the earthy, piney hops. Perhaps some mild citrus as well, but not like a West Coast IPA. Well balanced with neither the malt nor the hops overwhelming the other. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. Finish is long and slightly bitter. Overall, this is a nice representation of an English style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Coors Light. 2 hours ago
- Hiball commented on beer Coors Light. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- SteveT commented on beer PseudoSue. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Founders. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity