Shipyard Monkey Fist IPA
Monkey Fist IPA pours a slightly hazy, copper color with a thick and lasting off-white head. The aroma is mostly malt, but some piney hops as well. On the taste you'll get lots of caramel malt and then the earthy, piney hops. Perhaps some mild citrus as well, but not like a West Coast IPA. Well balanced with neither the malt nor the hops overwhelming the other. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. Finish is long and slightly bitter. Overall, this is a nice representation of an English style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 14 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 44 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for 60 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Red Caboose. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity