Shipyard Monkey Fist IPA
Monkey Fist IPA pours a slightly hazy, copper color with a thick and lasting off-white head. The aroma is mostly malt, but some piney hops as well. On the taste you’ll get lots of caramel malt and then the earthy, piney hops. Perhaps some mild citrus as well, but not like a West Coast IPA. Well balanced with neither the malt nor the hops overwhelming the other. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. Finish is long and slightly bitter. Overall, this is a nice representation of an English style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 38 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Damm Lemon. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity