Reddish brown color, with a subdued smell of sweet malts and a touch of cherry. Dark, chalky brick red taste that lasts and lasts and eventually transitions into a bourbon aftertaste with only the slightest amount of sweetness. This is a very strong flavored beer with only dark, gritty tones. Espresso comes through a bit in the aftertaste, but it is reserved. This is such a bold beer, only professionals need apply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 9 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 34 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity