Reddish brown color, with a subdued smell of sweet malts and a touch of cherry. Dark, chalky brick red taste that lasts and lasts and eventually transitions into a bourbon aftertaste with only the slightest amount of sweetness. This is a very strong flavored beer with only dark, gritty tones. Espresso comes through a bit in the aftertaste, but it is reserved. This is such a bold beer, only professionals need apply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 8 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity