Reddish brown color, with a subdued smell of sweet malts and a touch of cherry. Dark, chalky brick red taste that lasts and lasts and eventually transitions into a bourbon aftertaste with only the slightest amount of sweetness. This is a very strong flavored beer with only dark, gritty tones. Espresso comes through a bit in the aftertaste, but it is reserved. This is such a bold beer, only professionals need apply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 32 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sowing the Sun. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Flyover Country. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity