Sticky Fingers Wet Hop Double IPA pours a golden color with a slight haze. Huge head on the pour; thick, white, and foamy and tons of lacing. Aroma is fresh and hoppy, with citrus and berry. Taste is similar, with berry as the dominant flavor, with an orange citrus behind it. Malts are both grainy and soft. Excellent mouthfeel that is smooth with medium body. Light to medium bitterness, with a long, lingering finish. Extremely drinkable with an enjoyable fresh hop flavor. Beers like this are a special treat every year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 58 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity