Sticky Fingers Wet Hop Double IPA pours a golden color with a slight haze. Huge head on the pour; thick, white, and foamy and tons of lacing. Aroma is fresh and hoppy, with citrus and berry. Taste is similar, with berry as the dominant flavor, with an orange citrus behind it. Malts are both grainy and soft. Excellent mouthfeel that is smooth with medium body. Light to medium bitterness, with a long, lingering finish. Extremely drinkable with an enjoyable fresh hop flavor. Beers like this are a special treat every year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Double Actuator. 27 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity