Hazing Cane pours a hazy, golden yellow color. Head is white, frothy, one finger thick, and recedes down but leaves generous lacing. Mild aroma of citrus, tropical fruit, and biscuity malts. Taste is similar, with light citrus, greater amounts of tropical fruit, and just a touch of bitterness. Nice use of Double Dry Hopping to bring out the hop flavors. Light body, soft mouthfeel, with moderate carbonation. There's a surprising caramel malt sweetness that shows up in the finish. Easy drinking and quite enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity