Hazing Cane pours a hazy, golden yellow color. Head is white, frothy, one finger thick, and recedes down but leaves generous lacing. Mild aroma of citrus, tropical fruit, and biscuity malts. Taste is similar, with light citrus, greater amounts of tropical fruit, and just a touch of bitterness. Nice use of Double Dry Hopping to bring out the hop flavors. Light body, soft mouthfeel, with moderate carbonation. There's a surprising caramel malt sweetness that shows up in the finish. Easy drinking and quite enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 42 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity