Pumpkinhead from Shipyard is a somewhat cloudy, golden straw color with a thin head. The aroma is that of pumpkin bread and right off the bat the pumpkin flavor dominates. It has some spice that you would expect: cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and clove, but the spices are not overwhelming. Out of all the pumpkin beers we've had, this one tastes the most like pumpkin pie. It is quite different from the Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin, and if you like pumpkin pie, with this beer you can try it in liquid format!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. Less than a minute ago.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 44 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity