Boris pours as dark as motor oil with a thin brown head. It has a dark roasted malt aroma with some burnt banana notes, and plenty of alcohol burn to let you know that Boris is near. But the alcohol on the nose is not evident on the tongue. Instead, there is a smooth, creamy, velvety mouthfeel that helps temper the robust flavors and alcohol of the typical imperial stout and leads to an incredibly drinkable beer at 9.4%. Dark roasted malts pair with a slight vanilla caramel sweetness for a very enjoyable flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 28 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity