Boris pours as dark as motor oil with a thin brown head. It has a dark roasted malt aroma with some burnt banana notes, and plenty of alcohol burn to let you know that Boris is near. But the alcohol on the nose is not evident on the tongue. Instead, there is a smooth, creamy, velvety mouthfeel that helps temper the robust flavors and alcohol of the typical imperial stout and leads to an incredibly drinkable beer at 9.4%. Dark roasted malts pair with a slight vanilla caramel sweetness for a very enjoyable flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 17 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 48 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA