Boris pours as dark as motor oil with a thin brown head. It has a dark roasted malt aroma with some burnt banana notes, and plenty of alcohol burn to let you know that Boris is near. But the alcohol on the nose is not evident on the tongue. Instead, there is a smooth, creamy, velvety mouthfeel that helps temper the robust flavors and alcohol of the typical imperial stout and leads to an incredibly drinkable beer at 9.4%. Dark roasted malts pair with a slight vanilla caramel sweetness for a very enjoyable flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity