Boris pours as dark as motor oil with a thin brown head. It has a dark roasted malt aroma with some burnt banana notes, and plenty of alcohol burn to let you know that Boris is near. But the alcohol on the nose is not evident on the tongue. Instead, there is a smooth, creamy, velvety mouthfeel that helps temper the robust flavors and alcohol of the typical imperial stout and leads to an incredibly drinkable beer at 9.4%. Dark roasted malts pair with a slight vanilla caramel sweetness for a very enjoyable flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 53 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity