Smashed Pumpkin has a very fragrant aroma of pumpkin bread. It pours a red/amber color which is darker than Shipyard's lighter pumpkin offering, Pumpkinhead. Where Pumpkinhead more closely resembles the taste of pumpkin pie, Smashed Pumpkin has more of an actual pumpkin squash flavor. Overall this is on the heavy end of the pumpkin style and is a natural compliment to the lighter Pumpkinhead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 57 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity