Smashed Pumpkin has a very fragrant aroma of pumpkin bread. It pours a red/amber color which is darker than Shipyard's lighter pumpkin offering, Pumpkinhead. Where Pumpkinhead more closely resembles the taste of pumpkin pie, Smashed Pumpkin has more of an actual pumpkin squash flavor. Overall this is on the heavy end of the pumpkin style and is a natural compliment to the lighter Pumpkinhead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 18 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity