Smashed Pumpkin has a very fragrant aroma of pumpkin bread. It pours a red/amber color which is darker than Shipyard's lighter pumpkin offering, Pumpkinhead. Where Pumpkinhead more closely resembles the taste of pumpkin pie, Smashed Pumpkin has more of an actual pumpkin squash flavor. Overall this is on the heavy end of the pumpkin style and is a natural compliment to the lighter Pumpkinhead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 23 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA